Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 March 2009

A Growing Lad


We didn't have anything planned today, so decided to go and visit Carol at General. She was very pleased to see us and took Tom straight off me (first person to cuddle him, other than Matt or myself since Mum and Dad were over). She had him for a good hour or so. First thing she said was how much he had grown since she last saw him (when I was still in hospital). Although he is 3 weeks younger than Oliver (her grandson), Tom is bigger - in weight and length.

He certainly is a growing lad, Matt and I have noticed that he has changed quite a bit already, he`s definitely getting heavier. As today is baby clinic day, I took him along to get weighed. He is now 9lb 9oz! No wonder my arms are aching - and yes I know his weight is only going to go one way, so I better get used to it.

Got a lovely present from Vanessa today - a home knitted yellow tank top. His first hand made garment. I will put it on him this week so we can take a photo for her. We really have been touched by the number of presents that Tom has received - poor postman must dread picking up his bag at the moment!

As you can see from today's photo - we have gone Japanese again today and an action shot with a sort of a smile?

No comments: