Search This Blog

Friday 6 March 2009

Grumpy Boy


Had another bad night's sleep last night. Tom is still struggling for breath when I lay him down in his cot at night. It's very strange because he is fine during the day, sleeping without hindrance, but he struggles at night. I tried the wet towel on a hot radiator yesterday - to make the room humid, but to no avail.

This morning I managed to pull another huge bogey out of his nose, so I'm hoping he is feeling better because of that. However, on the whole, today he has been grumpy. When awake I have to cuddle him or he cries. I think it is because he hasn't had any good deep sleep recently so he's tired and emotional. One good thing is that he is still feeding well.

We went to breast feeding support group this morning. He was the youngest by some way again and everyone was cooing over him again. Even more so today, as he was wearing Vanessa's knitted tank top - everyone said how smart he looked.

Better go, Tom's just woken up and is crying again. I really hope this cold goes away soon...

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey mum and dad...
Things are going well eh? Good on you. I have this really nice package here for you, am going to send it over soon. Just to let you know we didn't forget about you guys!

Will talk soon,
love from Holland

Nik and Matt said...

Oooh - how exciting. Thanks in advance.

Hope you are feeling better.

Nik and Matt x