Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Good Tom

Tom was ever such a good boy last night. He woke at 11pm, but got himself back off to sleep, he then woke at 1am for feeding. After I put him down, he had a little grizzle, but managed to get himself back off to sleep and that was it until 6.50am - how good is that? Of course, I didn't fair as well, I just could not get to sleep after his feed, took over an hour - was worrying about 1st August - typical!!!!!

We had a busy day today, first of all to baby clinic - Tom has only put on an ounce, but I'm not worried, nor was the HV - different one this time. She said he looks very healthy so why worry? Indeed, I agree.

Next we were on the way to St John's Church for Aerobics (me) and Creche (Tom). He got a good school report again, whilst I ended up with a red face and stiff arms and legs!

Came home for lunch, then rushed out again to the butcher's for some pork chops (Matt's favourite - we haven't had any for a while). 3.30 saw me at the Dentist whilst Matt looked after Tom. Tom is now registered at the Dentist (NHS for him lucky thing) and I've been told to bring him with me next time, so he can start getting used to the environment.

Came home to find the boys watching 'In the Night Garden' on HD. Well one was watching it, whilst the other was more interested in playing with his socks - guess which one was which?! It wasn't long before Tom was needing a nap, so down he went, but I made sure he didn't have too long - I really want a repeat of last night.

No comments: