Search This Blog

Friday 24 July 2009

I'll only roll half the way - just in case...

We didn't have a good night last night. Tom woke up screaming at 10pm. On investigation we found a poo in his nappy, so we think that was the cause. Once we had changed him he became happy and wide awake again. Took a good hour to get him to sleep! He then woke at midnight, I fed him, then he woke again at 3.30 for feeding! So, he wasn't my favourite person this morning until I went in to get him and he greeted me with a huge smile (he knows how to work me the bugger!)

He wasn't hungry first thing, took until 9am to get some food into him. He went down for his morning nap at 9am. Some screaming sent me straight back upstairs - to find him on his front in the cot - he had rolled from back to front again without me seeing!!!!!!

Didn't really do that much today. Went to Breast Feeding Support Group this morning, brought Tom back when he was showing signs of getting tired. Spent the afternoon playing - he was on his mat for most of the day - he rolls on to his side almost makes it over, then realises that he might go all the way and then flops back. I think he is scared of going the whole way just in case he can't get back again. It was fun watching him though.

Jude and Richard came round at 5pm to sort out the TV aerial. As it turned 6pm, Tom and I went downstairs so he could say goodnight to them all to find Richard and Matt at the bottom of the ladder and Jude up it????!!!!! I did Tom's bath time (big splashes) and last feed - he took it all with barely a whisper and went straight to sleep, even though there was lots of banging and drilling going on with the aerial.

No comments: