Search This Blog

Monday 27 July 2009

I'm beginning to sit



OK, today will be short and sweet as I'm not feeling too good - typical as it's Tom's Naming Day and Matt's 40th birthday on Saturday. I seem to have done something to my shoulder which means it hurts when I move it, when I breathe, when I sniff etc etc - not great! I'm hoping it's from sleeping awkwardly and it will go away. I'm also quite tired, so am going to go to bed early this evening to see if that helps.

Anyway had a good day today and Tom has been a star entertaining himself which has meant i haven't had to pick him up too much. Went to Group this morning (last one today until September - shame, I really enjoy it! One of the mums brought homemade chocolate cakes with her as she will be back at work in September so we won't see her again - they were very yummy)

Came home, Tom had lunch - carrot and nectarine and went to bed whilst i had lunch. We then went to Asda whilst Matt vacuumed and washed the downstairs floor - what a star - came home to a lovely clean and fresh smelling home.

Both Tom and I had an afternoon snooze, then dinner for Tom - sweet potato and nectarine. He then entertained himself for the afternoon. He is beginning to sit - is very wobbly and tumbles quite a bit, but he's definitely getting better.

No comments: