Search This Blog

Monday 13 July 2009

Sinking isn't fun, but swimming was ok

Last night Tom woke up twice for feeding, I put that down to him missing a feed during the day. I didn't hear from him after 2.30, so not too bad.

This morning we went to group as usual. I was asked if I wanted to be a peer supporter for Breast Feeding to which I agreed. It involves doing a course and then being available on the phone for Breast Feeding mums needing advice. Don't think anything will happen for a while though.

After lunch, we headed out to Rowton Castle for another swimming lesson. It went better than on Saturday, but he kicked off every time he went under water. The last time he was inconsolable. He also hated going on his back. We are going to Grays hotel again with Sam tomorrow to try again to get him used to it. We will get there.

Came home and played for the rest of the afternoon. Tom had some dinner - carrot and pear which he seemed to like. He definitely prefers fruit to veg. I did his bath and bed routine as Matt was out translating at various posh shops in the Cotswolds for a client. He's off to Glasgow tomorrow for two nights and won't be back until late on Thursday, so it is just me and him this week. I'm going to try to get some icing done for the cakes whilst he's away - we will see how much time I get and if I manage to get my head round what I need to do...

No comments: