Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Hot Hot Hot!

Today is ridiculously hot and muggy, all of us have been suffering!

It started off well, Tom did wake around 10.45pm, but he managed to settle himself back to sleep which was fab. He then woke at 1.30 for feeding and that was it - until around 7.20 when I got him up for breakfast.

We had quite a busy day today, this morning was aerobics in Muxton, so Tom went to creche for 50p - absolute bargain if you ask me. He got a good school report - I was told that he is a really placid baby - easy to please - bless him!

Came home for lunch (me) and snooze (him), then off to baby clinic for weighing - he is now 17lb 11oz which means he has put on over a pound in two weeks - so I'm certainly not starving him by not weaning him. Oh I gave him some more banana today for him to suck on - once again he took very little - was more an exercise for him to get used to something else in his mouth.

We also popped into the library - Tom got a certificate as he has been so many times. Walked back home, by the time I got back, I looked like I had been to the gym again - I was red hot and sweating, as was Tom. Tom went for another sleep and when he woke up, I treated him to some time in his paddling pool, which I think he enjoyed.

He is now in bed asleep, I can't wait to join him. I have a feeling he may wake more times tonight thirsty, and who can blame him?

No comments: