Search This Blog

Thursday 1 April 2010

A normal day

Another good night. Tom had a little 5 second grizzle at 5.30 which woke me, but other than that it was fab. Matt hasn't sloped off downstairs once since we got back - almost I record I think. It is nice to wake up to my husband rather than a cold bed.

Today is Jungleland, so after Tom's morning nap we headed off to Hadley. Not many people turned up again, but Sammie as usual was full of good ideas and drive to get more interest. Tom wasn't really interested in playing but spent most of the day charming other mums to give him food, I lost count of the number of chips he got!

Came home, Tom had some more food (good sign that he has a good appetite) and Matt and I had Duck Tom Yam Gai which I made from the duck carcass after yesterday's roast. Felt quite proud of myself that I had managed to make it (have got in a lot of Thai ingredients as Thai food is generally quite healthy). Tom went for his nap whilst I got stuck in a book I got out of the library (Chocolate cakes - given me loads of new ideas). Oh - for those of you who read this who usually give me birthday gifts, please, please ask Matt as he has a very long wish list of cake things I want which is getting longer by the day.

The afternoon was spent in a rainy Telford running some errands. Then home, dinner (not very good), bath, boobie and bed. Only had one tiny poo today, so thought I would keep him off the dairy for another day, at least until we get a proper poo.

Sorry, forgot to take a photo.

No comments: