Search This Blog

Thursday 2 April 2009

The Boys in Bed

The little angel kept me awake last night with his drowning noises. My head was spinning again thinking that the noises can't possibly be normal! I have to bury my head under the duvet and listen to some comedy to drown him out and be able to sleep. I then feel guilty that maybe Tom is in distress and that I should be listening out for him so then I put the light on, check he's OK, he generally is. I turn the light off, and then he starts making his noises again and I put my head back under the duvet again and so it goes round and round in circles...

Had a bit of a lie in this morning - just couldn't drag myself out of bed. Went to Oakengates Under Ones Club, came home for lunch. Spent the afternoon alternating between feeding, putting Tom down for a sleep and trying to do some more work in the garden.

He went through his usual routine of bath time and feed with Matt, went down at 7pm and haven't heard from him since.

No comments: