Search This Blog

Friday 17 April 2009

A Smile?

Tom didn't wake up until 3am again which was fantastic. He did wake at 6am, but didn't need feeding so grunted until we got up at 7am.

He was in an OK mood today, although hungry so I was in demand! Went to Breast Feeding Support Group this morning - nice small group, only about 6 mums and babies - I prefer it when the groups are small as it means that you can speak to everyone and pick up some good tips / advice.

The afternoon saw us in Asda - Tom in a sling and me with a trolley getting together everything for tomorrow - it's the NCT reunion BBQ tomorrow which we are hosting. Going to have 13 adults, 5 babies and 2 children in attendance. Let's hope the weather is good as I don't know how we are going to fit everyone in if we all have to be inside!

Today's pic: once again trying to capture that smile, this is the nearest I've got.

No comments: