Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2009

An 8 Hour Sleep!

Had a very good night. Tom woke only once - yahooooooooo! He woke at 3am for feeding and then again at 7.10. Fantastic - he got a big wet sloppy kiss from me. Only problem was that it took me a good hour and a half to get back to sleep after the 3am feed, and of course my milk production hasn't slowed down so I woke up to wet patches twice!

Went to Oakengates under ones club. Usual characters were there, and this time it was much quieter as a number of 6 month olds have moved up to the next room. One embarrassing episode was when Diane came up to me (from No. 51) for a chat. I didn't recognise her - she never says even a hello on the street, and here she was being really friendly, chatty and inviting me and Tom round to play???!!!!!! In the end she had to say who she was - I just didn't recognise her - out of context I guess.

Oh - Jodie is in our bad books today - she managed to sweep one of our blue Denby bowls off the kitchen table - it smashed into many pieces. We also found a lake of wee and some poo on the kitchen floor. Needless to say she has been told off and should keep a low profile for the rest of the day!

Today's movie: still trying to capture a smile. Didn't succeed, but got quite a few of his facial expressions.

No comments: