Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2009

Rock-a-bye

Tom slept from 7pm to 4.25am last night. Fantastic (except I suffered from leakage). Only problem was that we then both overslept! Didn't wake up until 8am, so we were out of sync for the rest of the day. He didn't have a morning nap and I think as a result has been more sleepy during the day than normal.

Once up and dressed, we were soon on our way to Oakengates under ones club. This time Rose and Abi and Sarah and Isabelle turned up so we had a corner of 2009 babies for once which was nice. A lady from the CAB was there as well to advise on Tax Credits etc. She did a quick check for us, it looks like we maybe able to claim for this year so she has arranged for a pack to get sent to us. I have a horrible feeling that the commissions and holiday pay I will claim for the year might take us over the threshold, but it's worth a try - might as well claim any money we are eligible for.

Once back home we had a pretty uneventful afternoon, Tom was quite sleepy, but refused to sleep in his moses basket again so he slept on me. Michelle is arranging a baby massage course for us all as well which will be good - something to look forward to, I really enjoy it when our NCT group meet up.

3 comments:

DebbieF said...

well done Tom!

Lisa said...

I must just warn you if you are near the threshold check very carefully, or stash the money away somewhere - we got tax credits for one year then had to pay them back! Most annoying and I'd rather not have had it in the first place ;)

John and Carol said...

Mum says that it is no suprise that Tom may be a southpaw, looks very random to me, tho'. maybe he is just trying to make the noise go away!

Mum & dad