Search This Blog

Thursday 23 April 2009

When I grow up...

So we had an ok night last night. Tom only needed one extra visit to settle down before getting himself off to sleep. Matt reported that he thrashed around big time whilst feeding. He was also doing this when feeding from me. I wonder if it means something? Think I will ask at Breast Feeding Group on Friday. I do wonder if he does actually feed when he is thrashing around so much - but he must as he is still putting on weight.

Tom woke up at 3am for feeding and then at 6am. I managed to ignore him until 7 when we went through our usual morning routine. Took him downstairs for fatherly approval and he did a huge spew on me and the stairs - lovely! Today he is wearing an aspirational T-shirt (well his daddy thinks so anyway!)

The morning saw us going to the under ones group. Tom is the youngest there but definitely not the smallest. Mothers were having to tell their charges to grow like Tom! Oh have I mentioned that he is now in 3-6 month clothes. His 0-3 month clothes are more or less redundant now excepting a few. He managed to stay awake for nursery rhymes today, but was asleep by the end - still think he doesn't like them!

The afternoon saw us popping in to see Carol at General. Tom had a huge screaming fit - so bad that we had to take him into another room to try to sort him out. Once he had calmed down, I caught up on the gossip. The office is closing down in August - such a shame we enjoy our visits to Carol, and also she deserves more.

Came home, daddy took him through the usual bedtime routine which included a very pooey nappy - ha ha, and a good long wee in the bath!

No comments: