Search This Blog

Saturday 25 April 2009

Tom the Frog Prince


Another OK night. Tom as usual woke up at 6am, but I managed to ignore him until 7am. I figure if he doesn't cry he is OK to be left. He has almost out grown his moses basket, so will have to move into his cot soon. We will keep him in his moses basket until we have been to London for the bank holiday weekend as Pat suggested that the best sleeping solution will be for us to bring the basket down with us so he is familiar with his sleeping place.

Didn't have much planned for today - Matt was in Brum again for a seminar. The weather wasn't great either - rain and cold. We waited for it to stop raining and walked to the butcher's to get some food in for the week. Came home via Asda and then pottered around for the rest of the day. I even managed to start Tom's photo album.

Today's pics - well I had to do the bath time and bed time routine again as Matt wasn't here, so I chose his sleepsuit. This is one of the very few outfits I have bought - I couldn't resist it - can't imagine why!!! The other pic - Tom was in crying mode, it didn't matter what I did to calm him down, nothing would work. I took him in the kitchen with me and put him in the swing whilst I went to wash a dummy. Seconds later he was asleep, no dummy needed. No idea why that chair was in favour, but good to know it can send him to sleep, another thing to bear in mind next time I can't calm him.


1 comment:

Simon, Clare and Jake said...

I know it had to happen (Matt, I'm hoping you have had words), but that could be classed as child abuse!!!!!