Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

My Brown Eyed Boy

Tom and I had a difference of opinion last night. He wanted feeding at 1am, I wanted to feed him at 3am. I won! He didn't cry for food, but was awake, grunting and snorting. I gave him a dummy and he did actually get back to sleep. We had a similar argument at 6am, once again I won, but it was a hollow victory. He didn't get fed until 7am, but I was awake from 6 listening to him thrashing around!

Today is baby clinic and as it dawned a lovely day we did a couple of errands. So, off to Asda to get some birthday cards, then the post office to send my computer back to work (it has a virus so IT need to look at it and sort it out - this means I no longer have email, which makes me feel quite isolated - will have to resort to text to contact everyone) and then finally to baby clinic to weigh him. He is now a huge 14lb 9oz!

Once we got home, we had lunch and Tom managed to sleep for 45 mins in his moses basket. We then went to see Auntie Carol at General, where Tom fell asleep again for another hour. Once we were back, we had a play, including a good session of sucking on his fist, before bath and bedtime.

I think his eyes have got darker today, the photo certainly proves this.

No comments: