Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Daddy's Home Again

Not the best night, Tom got me up twice, but once again I didn't feed him and he went back to sleep without too much trouble and was hungry at 7 when I got him up.

We had to wait in for the gas man today, but luckily he arrived early, meaning Tom and I made it to Bounce and Rhyme at Newport by the skin of our teeth. Same woman doing it, but better - I think it must have been one of her first times last time we went. We went for coffee with Amanda and Rachel afterwards and then came home for lunch.

The afternoon saw us at General to see Carol. Tom played up to her big time - full of smiles and laughter. Came home to find Matt had got back, so we spent the rest of the day in the garden, especially as the sun had come out and it had warmed up.

Picture shows him as a happy chappy with his trademark gummy grin. He now sits without much trouble at all - funny he's gone from severe wobbling to being stable in about a week, I think something has suddenly clicked with him. His cradle cap has almost gone as well which is nice - I don't have to oil his head every morning.

No comments: