Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tom and Matt's Big Day

Apologies for lack of blog in recent days, however, with the exception of my Dutch friends, I think all of you will know why I haven't had time to look at a computer, let alone write something on it.

So the weekend went well, I think everyone enjoyed themselves, we certainly all did - it all seems a bit of a blur now as I was constantly on the go. I have to admit that I made a rod for my own back by doing the majority catering myself, but it all came good in the end, and this week we are going to eat very cheaply!

Thanks to everyone for making the effort to come and making it such a special day. I will post some selected photos up here from the day, once we have them.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Haha...no time eh?
Stange!!

course time-management??

Glad you had a good weekend!

bye,
that Dutch friend