Search This Blog

Monday 17 August 2009

I love spinning at night

Not the best of nights - can't remember how many times I had to get up, but was a few - the main reason this time being that Tom was spinning round in his cot and kept getting stuck when he was 90 degrees round, with head and feet against the bars of his cot oh humm.

Morning was spent making fairy cakes - we were going to see Rachel Z and Oliver, Rachel was providing lunch for the umpteenth time, me feeling guilty thought I should take something with me so made some chocolate fairy cakes spelling Oliver.

We met Rachel and Oliver at Haughton Hall to go swimming - Rachel wanted to learn some moves to do with Oliver, so I taught her as best I could, however, it was hard as the baby pool was so shallow it was impossible to move round properly in it.

We went for lunch afterwards in a pub in Shifnal - change of plan as Rachel had a dr's appointment. So, we made ourselves comfortable in the conservatory - both babies decided to nap at the same time which was fab, meant we could have an adult conversation without having to entertain our babies. Very lovely. Rachel has suggested we put two rolled up towels under Tom's mattress to create a gradient either side of the cot to try to stop him spinning. We have done this, we will see if it works...

Came home, had a play, Tom had his afternoon nap and then dinner for him (sweet vegetable puree followed by banana) and bath and bed whilst I continued my pureeing odyssey in the kitchen. Only a large courgette and some spinach to go - maybe tomorrow's job. Certainly shouldn't need to puree anymore vegetables for a while.

No comments: