Search This Blog

Sunday 9 August 2009

I can sit if I really concentrate

Not a great night - Tom had me up at 1.40 and 2.40 for feeding - hummmmmmmmm! Had a pretty uneventful morning, ending up with brunch at Sam's cafe - beans on toast with an egg on top for me and a bacon sarnie for Matt. Matt then continued on his way to Sellafield for his interpreting job, whilst Tom and I returned home, Tom to have a nap and me to vacuum the house - it's looking much better, which makes me more relaxed.

Once Tom had had his lunch - butternut squash and broccoli followed by apple and peach, we went for a walk delivering thank you letters and then to Asda so I could have something for dinner (I bought some scallops - I figured that if Matt is enjoying posh nosh, I should also treat myself)

Came home, Tom had another nap, whilst I caught up on WOSAs - I've almost finished, just a couple left.

Today Tom has been really good at sitting. He sat this morning for a good 30 minutes without hardly any intervention from me. Problem is that he tends to wobble and then fall over which means tears. I can't leave him for a second - tomorrow I'm going to put a load of cushions around him to see if that helps.

Today's pic - of him sitting of course!

No comments: