Search This Blog

Monday 14 December 2009

Cough, cough, cough

I'll keep this brief as somehow it's 9.30pm and I want my bed...

Tom was an angel last night. He slept through. He did wake at 4.30 and spent a good 15 minutes coughing on and off, but he didn't cry and didn't need settling which was fantastic. I had a 6.5 hour block of sleep which was fab, and I did feel better in the morning.

Today was gymbabes, so we went to Rachel's for lunch and then on to Bridgnorth for the session. Tom spent most of his time in the ball pool. I tried him on the tolberone as he is now going forward, but he didn't want to do it, just turned round and slid off. However, there was a 'piece of cheese' wedge up to the ball pool, so I tried him on that and bingo, he propelled himself forward and upwards so he could get to the ball pool - so definite progress.

He slept in the car on the way home. He was a little naughty as he refused to sleep at Rachel's today, meaning he didn't have a proper afternoon nap.

He is now in bed, but coughing away. His cough has definitely got worse today, I think we are about to go round the cycle with him again - he was just getting better as well! On the good side, Matt is feeling better as am I. We will see what happens...

No comments: