Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2009

More coughs

Tom was very good again last night. He woke up at 9.30 coughing and carried on coughing for quite a while. He didn't cry at all. In the end I went in and gave him some Calpol to see if that would help (we get a headache when we cough a lot, so you have to figure that he would be the same). Anyway, it seemed to work, and he went quiet. He woke again, this time crying at 3.30, so I went in to try to settle him. It worked, I didn't hear from him until 7am.

I didn't sleep so well, BaxterStorey have finally got in touch regarding the car, all my anxieties from the old job came straight back, making me restless.

Today we went to see Rachel and Oliver for the day. Nothing much to report, just lots of chat and looking after babies and Izzy the dog. All are well. I stupidly left my camera behind, so I'm afraid there won't be any pics for the next couple of days (should get it back on Thursday night)

Came home, had a play, dinner and bed.

Tom still has a horrible cough, hasn't seemed to get any better or any worse today, is horrible to listen too though. He has ate incredibly well though. I took a huge pot of stew with me to Rachel's today, not expecting Tom to finish it, he ate the lot and managed some pudding as well. He must have put some weight on this week...

No comments: