Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2009

A long day

Tom woke up at 10pm again last night. Tried very hard to get him back to sleep without picking him up, but by 11.30 I gave up and picked him up. Rocked him to sleep, think he was back asleep at midnight. He then woke up screaming at 2am. Rather than spend ages trying to sort him out, I put him in our bed. He fell asleep quite quickly, he didn't have a restful sleep, kept thrashing around and coughing, but at least he was asleep. I managed a couple of hours, woke up with a very stiff neck.

Tom had his morning feed and then breakfast for which he ate a small amount of puree. 9.30 saw us in Stirchley for the BEST Enrichment Day, so Tom went in the creche whilst I listened to lots of people talking about breastfeeding. I sort of lost the will to live by the end - being full of cold, but it was good. Tom was well behaved in creche - even managed an hour's sleep and made me a calendar for next year.

Came home, Tom was in full grizzle mode for the rest of the day. I think probably over tired from not having enough naps. He was in bed by 6.30 after a grizzly bath. I've heard the odd cough, but he seems asleep. Matt has gone down the pub with Mike, Michelle is coming round here with some ice cream (her parents are baby sitting Seren).

Sorry, no pic from today.

No comments: