Search This Blog

Friday 18 December 2009

Happy Day

Another good night. Tom woke up at 11.30 - think it was due to Matt crashing back home after his lads' night out, and then again around 2am. Both times he went straight back to sleep after a quick pat on the tum.

He did ok for breakfast as well, ate a good portion of weetabix and prunes and then sucked on a piece of Matt's bread.

This morning saw us visiting Carol - I had a pot of chutney to deliver. She was manically busy as usual, but it was nice to see her. She gave me a brace of pheasants. A lovely gift but we are off on our travels tomorrow and our freezer is stuffed full. I did a hasty call round the girls and found Rachel M in and very happy to receive some birds - so we scooted down to her and Mae for her Christmas delivery. Very happy they found a good home (plus I'm not sure I know how to pluck and gut a pheasant?!)

Came home and Tom had a good lunch - ate everything I had for him, and more which is always a good thing. We then had a very mad playtime in the lounge (his nap times have all gone to pot today as he slept in the car between Carol and Rachel (40 mins) ). I spent a good hour throwing him in the air, spinning him round etc etc, exhausted me and had the desired effect on Tom, with him going straight down for a nap at 2.30.

He was back up at 3.30 - had a quick jaunt to Asda and then popped round the Gouges to say Happy Christmas etc. Tom then had his dinner and a play before bath with his Dad and bed.

As you can see I got my camera back today.

No comments: