Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Beep, beep, baby reversing...

Not a fantastic night. Tom was up at 12am for feeding, 2.30am for feeding and then 7.30. At least he seems to have dropped the 9.30pm wake up which is an improvement, although I would have preferred him to drop one of the night ones instead. (Oh, seems like I was in a deep sleep last night when Tom woke at 2.30. Matt who was downstairs (I was snoring again apparently!) heard him and came up before I had woken up and I was next door to him!)

This morning I took Tom for weighing, he has lost an ounce, but I'm not concerned, he had a big poo before weighing and he's moving a lot more at the moment. He is now opening his mouth for food at meal times which is amazing, never thought I could get so much joy from seeing an open mouth!

Tom is full of energy today, when put on the floor, he is immediately on his front and exploring the room. Unfortunately, he hasn't managed to work out how to go forwards, he reverses everywhere, particularly frustrating for him as the harder he tries to go forward towards something, the further he gets from it! As you can see, he managed to get himself stuck under the dresser this morning. I think something needs to click and suddenly he'll be away. Matt has put the stair gates in place ready for the momentous occasion.

2 comments:

Simon, Clare and Jake said...

Seems like Tom is doing doing pretty much the same as Jake at the same age - fun ain't it:-)

Nik and Matt said...

Tis that. If only we could get him to sleep better, oh hum...