Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2009

A run of the mill day

Tom was awake at 12.30, 2.30 and 4.30 before finally waking up for the day at 7am. Oh hum, giving him as much food as possible hasn't seemed to make a difference. Tom woke up in a good mood, played in bed and then had breakfast - porridge and banana, not a great success.

Put him down for his morning nap, then made our way to Stirchley for the BEST course, all about barriers to giving advice.

The afternoon saw us round at Michelle's with Lou and Jessica for a chat and walk in the park.

A pretty run of the mill day really, not much to report. Tom ate a good lunch and an ok dinner (he grunted a lot for dinner), and I managed to get him on the breast for his afternoon snack, so all good. I got a little depressed talking to Michelle and Lou, as both Seren and Jessica sleep through the night. Every bit of advice they gave me I have already tried. Really don't know if I'm doing / have done something wrong so that he has now learnt to wake up so much, or if that's just Tom, he just doesn't sleep? Oh hum, it is something I just have to learn to live with, but I think Matt and I could do with just a couple of nights undisturbed sleep, for R&R as well as for our sanity as a couple.

No comments: