Search This Blog

Monday 2 November 2009

Gymbabes is hard work - oh and Tom was tired as well!


An OK night. Tom woke up just before 11pm, but Matt managed to persuade him back to sleep (after two attempts). He then woke up again at 1am when I fed him. He woke again at 4am, as Matt had already retreated downstairs (apparently I was snoring) I decided I wasn't going to feed him this time, that he would have to get himself to sleep again. So I went in to see him to reassure him I was around, settled him and then left him. He cried for a while, but then it went quiet. At 4.30 he started crying again, so I went in again to resettle him. He cried for a little while afterwards, but I didn't hear from him again until I went in to wake him at 7.20 this morning.

Breakfast today was a bit of a chore, Tom wouldn't eat. I tried all the tricks, but he didn't seem to be interested at all. Oh humm. I'm hoping he will eat some of the new food I've made him this week.

10.00am saw us out of the house and on the way to Rachel Z's. It's Gymbabes today. Rachel kindly suggested that we all meet at her house before hand for lunch which we did. Pizzas, salad and a naughty chocolate cake for pud - yummy! Tom also ate some of my homemade food - braised beef which was fab.

Had a good session at Gymbabes, Tom as usual liked all the treat activities - ie the ball pool, the mirror thingybob, the swing, and grizzled at the activities which meant he had to work - the seesaw, the tolberone thingy and the wedge of cheese. Oh hum, as he gets more mobile, hopefully he'll be able to enjoy more of the activities. However, he did do very well on the standing up bars, he certainly does enjoy being on his feet.

Came home exhausted, I think I got as much of a work out as he did!

No comments: