Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2010

Better

We didn't have a very good night, but we were expecting that after his large spew last night. Tom woke up at 12.30 (I fed him), 3.30 (I gave him Calprofen) 6.30 (I fed him) - sounds familiar doesn't it - same sort of wake up schedule as when he wasn't sleeping, this was different though, he went straight back to sleep each time.

He was fast asleep when I went in this morning to get him - I gave him until 7.15 and then woke him up. He didn't like me for it and cried and cried. Took a good 15 minutes to calm down - I had to hold him on me to quieten him.

There was much less snot this morning, on the sheet and on him, which must be a good thing. He had an ok breakfast, a play and then back to sleep. I gave him an hour and went up to get him, he was fast asleep still (see pic), couldn't wake him up. What a silly position to sleep in don't you think?!

Once he was up and relatively happy we popped out to the butchers to pick up some chops. Then home, lunch and sleep. At 3pm we were on our way to JT Hughes, as the car was ready to pick up. All very exciting, it is lovely and shiny and has that nice new smell to it. Matt, once again had a huge grin on his face. Tom seemed to like it too.

He is definitely better today, much less snot, however, his eyes are still gunking over. I haven't had to give him any medicine at all today which is great. I have had to clean his face each time he's woken up, which hasn't gone down too well. I'm hoping he is well enough tomorrow to do sing and sign with the girls.

Then home, play, dinner, play (curtailed as Tom started grizzling), bath, milk and bed. He's been awake a couple of times tonight already. Fingers crossed he has a good night and isn't sliding back into his old ways...

No comments: