Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Where oh where are the pirates?

Another good night. I think Tom woke up a couple of times, but not for long, and he didn't need any intervention. He did wake up for the morning at 6.10 (a little too early for my liking!). I tried to settle him, but he wouldn't have any of it, so I fed him and then put him back in his cot. This seemed to be to his liking and he was quiet then until 7am, when I walked in to find him sat up in his cot, playing with his toys.

Today we had arranged to meet up with some of the girls from the BEST group at the Pirate Playpit in Halesfield. I stupidly went to Halesfield, expecting a small industrial estate and signposts to the the play area. How wrong I was. It is a huge industrial estate with many, many, many roads and no map! After 20 minutes driving around I gave up and phoned through for directions. I described where I was, but no-one could picture it. It took another 20 minutes of directions to get there. What a palava.

Anyway, I wasn't the latest so not a disaster. Had a nice 1.5 hours there. Caught up with some of the girls and got invited to a birthday party! Oh our BEST graduation was reported on in the Telford Journal last week.

Came home, had lunch. Put Tom down for his nap. He woke up crying after an hour which is really unusual for him. Got him up and then took him out to Oakengates - I needed to go to the cake shop to collect some bits and pieces for the cake course tonight.

Came home, had a play then dinner (the rest of the roast veg from the duck which he gobbled up), bath and bed.

No comments: