Search This Blog

Friday 29 January 2010

Sick Mum

Nik's tucked up in bed with a cold at the moment, so it'll just be a few lines from me this evening. I've been hard at work translating hair dye patents for the past couple of days, and will be for the next few as well, but I know that Nik & Tom went to "Sing & Sign" at Rachel M's house this afternoon. Tom was apparently not too bad, given that he's still not over his sniffles. He was certainly a jolly boy in the bath with his Mum this evening, but I've just had to go up and settle him for the usual reason (lost dummy), so I'm now going to look on eBay for some cot bumpers to try and stop that happening.

I seem to be in the bad books for one reason though. Tom and I have been having some really good raspberry-blowing contests in the bath recently, but he's decided that it's also fun to do the same at mealtimes, thereby coating his mother in a fine mist of Weetabix, pureed carrot, fromage frais, or whatever he happens to be dining on at the time.

Today's photo isn't from today, but I just like it.

No comments: